Friday, July 11, 2008

Kevin Haythe - Namaste' My Friend


This past week this world suffered a great lost. Kevin Haythe, a dear friend and supporter of mine, passed away. It is never easy to lose a loved one, and this is most definitely the case after personally knowing Kevin over the past 14 years. His passion for life was evident through his relationships with others and his personal pursuits. Whether he was consoling a friend, dancing to music, kayaking a Class 5 rapid, ripping tele-turns in some deep powder, or consulting corporate executives Kevin lived life to the fullest. His accomplishments were many, which perhaps came from his ability to turn challenges into opportunities. I will miss sharing my life with Kevin in this manner - he has been there for me on many occasions. I feel saddened by this loss not only for myself, but for those that never were able to cross paths with this amazing individual. I do feel confident that his spirit will live on in honor. Rest in peace my friend.

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

What a wonderful tribute. I immediately liked Kevin when I met him. The setting was one where discomfort and silence might have prevailed. Kevin did much to change that and put everyone at ease. Those who met him at that event will remember him along with his good friend, Tim. Rest assured that Keving is carrying on in a better place.